POLYESTER HIGH TENACITY
Polyester high tenacity yarns for various high performance application, available as follows:
|count||dtex 20 - dtex 6600|
|tenacity||up to 84 cN/tex|
|elongation||13% - 24%|
|shrinkage||0.9% - 10.5%|
|flame retardancy||possible (search for "SwicoStop" on product page)|
|put up type||cops or Y|
- food contact applications
Any polyester high tenacity yarn in the Tersuisse program can be supplied with FDA approved spin finishes.
Taslanzied high tenacity Polyester multilfilament yarn for applications where a better grip or a higher volume are important.
Tersuisse has modern warping equipment for high tenacity Polyester multifilament yarns - we are able to offer the yarns on weaving beams.
Tersuisse is today the only European producer of spundyed (non black) Polyester high tenacity yarns. One of the most important topics is the possibility of producing non bleeding shaed.
SPUNDYED PET HIGH TENACITY
The below oversight shows the standard programme of Tersuisse for PET high tenacity yarns in spundyed. Shades marked with a star (*) are colours that do not bleed. Shades marked with two stars (**) are colours that do most likely not bleed.
ADVANTAGES OF TERSUISSE SPUNDYED YARNS
- ability to offer spundyed shades that are NOT bleeding (even in sea water)
- proximity to the European markets
- the flexibility to adjust to customers needs in terms of product creation or minimum quantities
- the ability to create new colours (even exclusivities for a customer are possible)
- the high quality level
- the ability to offer twisted and plied yarns
- Tersuisse's ability to offer taslanized yarns in the same colour (eg. to give ropes a much better grip)
For more information, please visit the page of Tersuisse or download the product line flyers:
As an alternative to 855T Diolen, whose production has been stopped, Swicofil is able to offer Tersuisse type 156, the nearest possible alternative to the missing type 855T from Diolen.
Diolen 855T was mainly used for applications like broad farbics, conveyor belts, hoses, nets, ropes, slings and strapping.
|type||855T DIOLEN||156 TERSUISSE|
|count||dtex 1100||dtex 1100, dtex 1670|
|filaments||210||192 or 210 (for dtex 1100), 210 or 247 (for dtex 1670)|
|tenacity||81.9 cN/tex - 84.0 cN/tex|
|shrinkage||5.9% - 10.5%|
|elongation||12.5% - 14.6%|
|put up type||Y||Y|