SWICOFIL - Yarn and fiber expert.

Stainless Steel


Stainless steel spun yarns for applications like:


  • weaving
  • knitting
  • sewing


Stainless steel spun yarn is sometimes used when pure stainless steel yarns cannot be directly applied to the material, such as BCF yarns or polypropylene tapes. 



Stainless steel yarns are available in a range as follows:

countNm 50/1 up to Nm 50/5
percentage of stainless steel fiber in spun yarn:20% (the other 80% are either Polyester or Cotton)
conductivity< 100 Ω/m
put up typecones
Need help with your order? We love to serve you well. Contact us
Need help with your order?